About the Session:
An exciting new way to exercise! This course is a chance for you to explore circus skills and take your interest further. Develop physical, mental and social skills including balance, flexibility and teamwork. Sessions will include juggling, diablo, spinning plates, hula hooping, tight-wire walking and acro-balance.
At the end of each term there will be a short performance/sharing of work which you can invite your family and friends to attend.
Like the sound of this course? What to do next?
Every young person MUST go through the process below to access the course.
1. Complete and submit a consent form
2. Press the 'Enrol' button on the course page
3. If you have been successful you will receive a 'shortlisted' email within 5-7 working days.
4. Pay for your child's session fee to have your child's place confirmed.
5. Turn up to your chosen course and have FUN!
Don’t forget to spread the word to other young people within Barnet! Watch this space for new and exciting courses that will be publicised on the Barnet Youth website!
Please note: All courses are subject to change or cancellation at the discretion of the Barnet Children's Service.